October 8, 2014

Flormar M123 - Fabulous Yet Sophisticated!



Flormar is one of my favorite budget brands. They apparently started out in Milan, Italy but then switched to Turkey for production. They have some amazing colors all at very affordable prices.

This is shade M123. It says SuperMatte on the bottle but it's not matte. I'd picked it up on a whim while looking for neutral warm pinks. I'm glad I did because I really like the color!

When I applied the first coat, it was pretty much sheer, so then I applied two more coats and then KBShimmer Clearly On Top fast-drying top coat. This is a gorgeous peachy-brown neutral color which is pretty and at the same time office-appropriate. The formula was the same as every other Flormar polish - not too thick and not too runny. It was a breeze to apply all three coats.

If you want a pretty color that goes with everything and are bored of the typical pinky-beige nude shades, check this color out!

No comments:

Post a Comment