October 10, 2014

Flormar M124: A Beautiful Pale Nude Creme!

I know I've already posted a Flormar nail polish review this week, but I'm seriously into these Supermatte polishes right now! The name is a bit of a deception since the polishes don't give a matte finish. These are actually sheer polishes which need to be built up to give glowy lighter-toned colors.


M124 is a beautiful pale nude color with warm tones. It's basically very creamy looking. This is a shade which can work on any skin tone. This would be a "mannequin hands" shade for those with pale skin.


What irked me about this particular polish is the formula. I had to apply four coats (the first thin, and the next ones thicker) to achieve full coverage. I messed up some nails but then my top coat helped cover up the gluggy bits. It was a chore applying this polish. The end result is beautiful, but not worth the wasted time. I like the color (a bit less than the previous color I reviewed though) but absolutely hate how sheer the polish is. I'll have to find this shade from some other brand.

I've already reviewed M123 and that, being a deeper shade, was easier to work with.


If you don't have a problem doing your nails with patience and have a quick drying top coat, you can give this a go. Otherwise you'll just be wasting your time with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment