October 18, 2014

PINK FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH - Butter London Primrose Hill Picnic Nail Lacquer Review


Butter London makes all sorts of beautiful shades from nudes to neons to deep, dark, gorgeous colors. This shade is Primrose Hill Picnic, a beautiful pink with hints of red. The other two pictures below represent the color better.

This is a modern symbol of breast cancer awareness. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I did this pink mani to remind myself and remember to remind other women to get checked for breast cancer. Every time I notice the shade on my nails, I will hopefully remember to encourage my friends to get a check-up or at least do a self-exam.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Make sure you and the women in your family get checked for breast cancer, so if you're at risk, you can catch early symptoms and take steps and precautions early.

In this link you will find how to conduct a self exam to determine if you might be affected:

Now on to the review. I absolutely love the formula; it is literally like butter! Applying it is a breeze. I did one thin coat first, then two thicker coats, and finished off with Seche Vite quick dry top coat.


Don't get intimidated by the square cap. You have to pull it off to reveal a small, round handle for the brush. Doing my right hand was surprisingly easy since the formula is so workable. Also, since it's 3-free, it didn't have that disgusting nail varnish smell, so it was a little less painful to work with. 3-free polishes are free of Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, and Formaldehyde, the three most toxic chemicals present in most nail polishes.


The final result is great and I will definitely recommend this. This is $15 in the US and 12 Pounds in the UK. I'll definitely be buying some more shades when I'm craving certain colors in a good formula!

No comments:

Post a Comment